Bratislava or Košice
Ponúkaný plat (brutto)
Druh pracovného pomeru
Popis pracovného miesta
Your task will be to perform operational and strategic business analysis related to all relevant entities. It means:
- Provide accurate internal reports, prepare and monitor yearly budget and long term financial planning.
- Cooperate closely with executive managers of companies in scope in order to ensure accurate and relevant planning and reporting and achieving set targets.
- To analyze and comment main variances against budget, define reasons and impacts, propose improvement possibilities, identify main business risks.
- To produce and distribute all relevant controlling reports in time and without mistakes.
- Coordination of planning activities and preparation of budgets, forecasts and long term planning in close co-operation with Segment managers and Head of Controlling / CFO.
- To maintain controlling SAP module (master data, hierarchies, matrix, allocations).
- opportunities for professional and career growth
- social program and benefits system
HR Team CRH
University education (Master's degree)
Faculty of economics
English - advanced
Slovak - native speaker
Computer skills - user:
Microsoft Excel - expert
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
SAP - advanced
Personality requirements and skills:
- Knowledge of IFRS standards
- Knowledge of budgeting
- Good communication and presentation skills
- At least 2 years experience in controlling or accounting, preferably in international company