Ponúkaný plat (brutto)
Druh pracovného pomeru
Popis pracovného miesta
You have Bachelor or University degree (Media, Economy, Communication). You have either work experience in PR or you are University student willing to develop his/her skills in the international corporate environment, in CRH, leading group of businesses in the North Danube.
- Create, maintain and manage content for internal and external communication formats and tools (i.e. announcements, press releases, presentations, e-mails, posters, newsletter, Q&As).
- Prepare content (articles, photos, video - in cooperation with external suppliers) and manage digital media (Intranet, website, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Organize internal and external events (i.e. engagement activities, Annual Management Meeting, Employee Forums)
- Maintain contacts database, image bank, communicate with suppliers and partners
- Prepare communication plans and action plans, provide input to the communication strategies. Look for attractive and relevant content.
What do we offer:
- Interesting and exciting job where you can use your creativity and organizational skills
- Support for your professional growth including coaching and training
- Flexible working time, fresh fruits and drinks, modern working place
- Wide variety of social events and sport activities helping to have a healthy life style
HR Team CRH
- You like people! You want to keep them informed about important projects and interesting stories, get them involved and engaged. You are good in using proven PR tools, but you are open to creative solutions, too.
- You take initiative! If you see an interesting story, you make a picture or you put down a short story which you share with relevant audience. If you see the opportunity, how to improve our business, you don´t wait but do it. Your colleagues can rely on your support.
- You see half-full glass, even if the deadline is tough. Positive life approach is your style and if you identify possible difficulties, you do not hesitate to ask for help and our team will help you.
- You do not hesitate to learn new things or to use tools like Google, Photoshop. If you have a driving licence, then you will be flexible to use a company pool car for travelling to our cement plants in Rohožník and Turňa nad Bodvou or our Office in Budapest.
Please send your CV and Cover letter in English via link or to e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection procedure has usually 3 rounds.
Due to number of job applications, we are able to contact only selected candidates.
Thank you for understanding.
The applicant for a job by sending its personal data given in the curriculum vitae grants to the company CRH (Slovensko) a.s., 906 38 Rohožník (hereinafter only "employer") its consent to the processing of its personal data given in the curriculum vitae or otherwise provided to the employer and that for indefinite time until its written recall, but at minimum for the period of first anniversary, for purposes of their processing by employer in its own information system or by other processors (the company Holcim Business Services s.r.o. or other processor), in particular for purpose of creation of database of the applicants within the CRH group and view of their qualification and skills, and also its consent to provision and making accessible of mentioned personal data to concerned processors and persons belonging at the time of their provision or making accessible to the CRH Group, including their transfer into countries, which do not secure an adequate level of personal data protection.